Bernardo Silva is expecting Manchester City to make "some changes" this summer amid a "frustrating" season.
Article continues below
Article continues below
Article continues below
Man City out of Champions LeagueSilva reflects on "frustrating" seasonWants to bring club back to the top levelFollow GOAL on WhatsApp! 🟢📱WHAT HAPPENED?
City suffered their earliest Champions League exit since 2012-13 when they lost 3-1 to Real Madrid in the play-offs on Wednesday. Following their 6-3 aggregate defeat to Los Blancos, Portuguese star Silva is already looking to next season and trying to bring City "back to the level it should be at".
AdvertisementGetty Images SportWHAT BERNARDO SILVA SAID
He told : "Of course, this season so far has been very frustrating. There are things that we can no longer recover: the Champions League, winning the Premier League. We're out of the two most important competitions so we're very, very sad. I'm sure that with some changes that the club will probably make at the end of the season because that's how it is when you don't win in football, we will try to bring this club back to the level it should be at."
THE BIGGER PICTURE
City won four straight Premier League titles but now they are in a real fight to qualify for next season's Champions League and could have a trophyless season for the first time since 2017. And they have the 115 charges hanging over them, too.
Getty Images SportWHAT NEXT?
Silva's City will hope to bounce back from their Madrid heartache when they host Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday.






